With Latitude XT launch, current Dell customers can simplify their IT purchasing/management process by integrating Latitude tablet into their environment rather than a competitor product. This new offering will go through a safe launch going forward.
Market Intelligence – Why Dell Wins?
- The Lat Latitude™ XT system is the only <1,9 Kg 12.1-inch convertible tablet with ground-breaking capacitive touch technology, thinnest and one of the lightest convertibles available
- Dual mod between pen and touch
The Latitude XT DLV panel is the brightest in a 12.1 convertible tablet and is ideal for traditional Tablet verticals such as Healthcare, Media, Food, Retail and Construction companies.
Our tablet solutions offers all day computing in a thin design with innovative hi-capacity battery slice
Touch response times on the Dell Latitude XT are faster
Latitude XT touch technology enables you to get your work done faster. Dell touch solution requires less force, is more responsive to touch and results in fewer multiple attempts
Tablet market – niche market that is growing
We are entering this Market which represents 1% of the Commercial NB Market today but planned to be 2% in the next 2 years.
Some of the other product features:
- Optional media base for docking and optical media
- Full-size keyboard with dual pointing
- Up to 64 GB solid state drive; up to 120 GB hard drive
- Optional battery slice designed to provide up to 9.5 hours of battery life
- Intel® Core 2™ Solo and Duo ULV processors
- ATI™ Radeon™ X1250 UMA integrated graphics