What is it?
The M900HD Wireless Mobile Projector provides businesses and mobile professionals with a wireless, mobile projector that uses the latest Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi) + Miracast technology to create a portable, easily-managed collaboration solution in virtually any space.
- One of the first Intel® WiDi + Miracast projectors on the market.
- Low-profile, small footprint with a mobile-minded design and high-powered components packed inside.
- Designed and tested to work on a wide variety of operating systems, notebooks, smartphones and tablets. Intel® WiDi + Miracast technology allows for easy wireless connectivity.
- Long lamp life and quick, high-powered projection.
What makes it different?
- Hassle-free USB Display (primary video connection, USB A-A cable included with projector)
- Intel® WiDi 3.5 with Miracast™
- Improved wireless functionality
– DoWiFi from iOS / Android mobile device via free WiFi-Doc app
– DoWiFi from PC with new Dell Connection Manager app
- PC-free presentation
- Expanded internal flash memory of 2 GB
- Up to 30.000 hours (Normal / Eco-Mode) of mercury-free LED light source
- I/O panel cover enhances product aesthetics
- Superb 900 Lumens LED brightness
- Improved 3W audio output
What is its target audience?
- Business: Conference room flexibility
- Mobile Professionals: Office to Office, Consultancy work
• Educational institutions: Classroom-to- classroom usage, Single teacher in multiple rooms or as a shared resource
Predecessor model being replaced: Dell M410HD (M210X)
How it compares?
Dell Wireless Mobile Projector M900HD pdf specs can be downloaded from here (Dell_Mobile_Projector_M900HD_Product_2_Pager).